Friday, June 27, 2008

 

The new plant holder steps

Just a note about the next post showing the new planter holder steps I added to my side porch.
To see the fancy trim on the edges of each step just double click on the picture to enlarge it. Enlarging the picture also shows the frog on the botton step.
Hope you like it. I know I do. I love making things in the shop and am always happy when it turns out the way i planned.
Took me days trying to post the picture as every time I would try, Internet explorer would give me it`s not responding reply. I am glad it finally let me post again.
Have a wonderful week-end everyone.

Comments:
Next time explorer does that reboot your computer and do itry it again. Usually it the cache. I get that to sometimes
 
Your steps are beautiful Dot! And the frog is so cute, facing the camera too:)
 
Oh my, Dot!! You did a beautiful job on the steps. I love everything about them!!

Good for you, and yes I can understand how you felt when your daughter complimented your work! That makes it all the better.

Take care, and I'll see you soon.
 
You amaze me dot !
 
Walker, that`s what I do way too many times a day. Makes me wonder if IE is over populated. Sometimes it is my server that stops, other times I can do anything but use IE.
 
Thanks hillgrandmom. I`m glad they turned out like I planned. never know till the project is finished.
 
Thanks Sally. Had another daughter tell me yesterday how much she loves them. But, aren`t your own children supposed to say that? haHaa. The first daughter is one who usually says it like she feels. She used to think she couldn`t do anything, but the past couple years she is finding out she has good ideas and can usually find a way to get them done. As you can tell, I am proud of all my family. I`m a lucky Mother.
 
Jac, sometimes I even amaze myself when I try to do something and it actually comes out the way I want it to. Never tried anything like this before, so wasn`t as sure how it would turn out. Thanks for the kind words.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?