Wednesday, December 13, 2006

 

Just an update!

Here it is 4 1/2 weeks into therapy and the upper arm and shoulder have started paining more again. At therapy they say I now have bursitis setting in the shoulder. Hard to see how much I had accomplished and be told I have to slow down on the strength and movement exercises so the bursitis doesn`t get a stronger hold on my arm. As the old saying goes-It never rains, but it pours. Always something new to handle.
They are now teaching my bro how to get in and out of bed and how to use the one handled walker and hop on his one foot from the bed to the chair in the hospital. Still having some pain, but doing better every day. I want to thank everyone for all their prayers for him. I do believe in the powers of prayers. So Thanks to you all!.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?