Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

I`ve been tagged by Karen

Sunday, September 03, 2006 11:50AM

Subject: tagged by Karen
Here are my answers to Karen`s questions:

Are you happy/satisfied with your blog with it's content and look?Does your family know about your blog?
Yes, my Family knows I have a blog. I am satisfied with my blog, but that doesn`t mean I won`t try to improve it`s look in the future. Would like to know how to make the little dog interact without my going to it`s site. Great grandchildren love watching it do it`s antics. Saw the pet being active on one blog, so know it can be done.

Do you feel embarrassed to let your friends know about your blog or you just consider it as a private thing?
Doesn`t bother me one way or the other. If I wanted it private, then I wouldn`t post in on the blog where others could read it.

Did blogs cause positive changes in your thoughts?
It showed me more truths about other Countries. Better to hear first hand than thru the TV. or newspapers. Understand people from other Countries better by reading their blogs.

Do you only open the blogs of those who comment on your blog or you love to go and discover more by yourself?
When I am reading a friends blog, I often see an interesting comments on their blog that has me heading to read their friends blog.

What does visitors counter mean to you? Do you care about putting it in your blog?
I have it, but only check it once in a while. I find that a few good comments mean more than knowing how many checked out my blog.

Did you try to imagine your fellow bloggers and give them real pictures?
Not really. I do sometimes imagine their character from reading their blogs, but not their looks. Actions such as kindness, caring and true feelings , are much more important to me than what they look like. A kind warm hearted person is a wonderful one to have for a friend, looks alone never makes for a good friend, must have good character to go with or without the looks.

Admit. Do you think there is a real benefit for blogging?
Yes, it shares and makes some great friends. It is a good way to save memories for the Family to keep after I am gone. It sometimes releases tensions and gets my mind off other disturbing thoughts. It helps me remember things from my childhood that I hadn`t thought of in years. That means that my Family will know even more about my childhood and about other members of my family.

Do you think that bloggers society is isolated from real world or interacts with events?
Sometimes world events are mentioned by people who saw it first hand, which can be more true and real than what the news tells on a topic. Events can sometimes play a big part of blogging.

Does criticism annoy you or do you feel it's a normal thing?
Polite criticism can sometimes be helpful as long as it is done in a polite caring way. I don`t approve of the type that slams others or is done in a vicious or deliberate way to hurt someone. Criticism should be saying something that would be helpful to know.

Do you fear of some political blogs and avoid them?
No, because if I disagree I have two choices-- can either leave a comment giving how I feel, or I can read it and then move on without leaving a comment. So, why should I fear reading them.

Did you get shocked by the arrest of some bloggers?
Yes, it did shock me as I had never heard of such a thing happening where I live. Had me asking myself " What ever happened to freedom of Speech". If they wanted to shut down a blogger running an indecent blog involving young kids or indecent pictures or anything that is breaking a law, then it wouldn`t bother me to hear they were arrested, I would approve of it. But there must be a darn good reason for the arrests before I could approve of any arrests and just having a difference of opinion should never be one of them. .

Did you think about what will happen to your blog after you die?
Not really as I am also printing them all off and placing them in a large three ring Binder for my Family to keep after I am gone. Figured it might come in handy to the future generations- both medical wise and learning more about their family history. Only have one wonder- will someone in my family let the internet and blogger friends know so they won`t have to wonder where I went.

What do you like to hear? What's the song you like to put its link in your blog?
I could never choose just one song, I love Country Love songs and also those that tell a story- such as
"Some Gave All"; Church Hymns; Deck of Cards; It`ll Come Back; Daddy, Don`t you walk so fast , etc..


Five bloogers to be the next "victims"? Let's see ...
1 - Monica- Monica`s thoughts
2-- Suemamma- For the family
3. hillgrandmom-- Life on a hill
4. Mr Haney --ramblin on
5. Nan -- Small piece of the world

Hard to find some that haven`t been chosen lately. Hope I picked the right ones to continue on with the tagging. Thanks everyone.

Comments:
I followed up with your tag...I also added you to my blogroll...hope that's okay :)
 
am out of station and so will do the blog when I get back home in around 4 days time.
 
Thats fine Monica, i also added yours so I didn`t have to hit other blogs to find your blog anymore. thanks
 
Suemamma, I will change the other one, so you won`t need to do it twice. Thanks and have a nice week-end. See you when you get back.
 
I am removing the 3rd one ( hillgrandmom- life on a Hill) and replacing it with -Denny- Not so normal news. Hope that is ok with Denny.
 
Thanks Denny. I am sure your answers will be interesting to read. Even though I haven`t had as much time to read blogs as often as I would like, I do enjoy reading yours. I try to read those past posts I missed when I do get to your blog.
Thanks denny.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?