Monday, September 04, 2006

 

a change in one of those I tagged

I am removing the 3rd one in my tagged list ( hillgrandmom- life on a Hill) and replacing it with -Denny and " Not so normal news". Hope that is ok with Denny. After reading some of Denny`s blog, I think he will have some interesting answers.

I learned that hillgrandmom is not a shared blog, but an old one. Sorry for the mess up.

Thanks to those who agreed to accept the tag from me.

Since today is my Birthday, I have been kept too busy to write a post. It is now after 11pm and I am too tired to write more tonight.

Comments:
Happy Birthday, Dot! I enjoyed doing the meme and I really hope you had a good birthday. :)
 
Thanks loads Monica. My children and some of the grandchildren- with some of the great grandchildren made it a nice day.
Youngest daughter and her hubby with my 2 yr old granddaughter took me out to lunch, and the day continued with company after that.
Thanks for accepting the tag, and Thanks for the birthday wishes.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?