Sunday, November 06, 2005

 

Doll Collection

First picture of part of my Doll Collection. White dishes with flowers are real china. I crocheted the table cloth havinf flowers going all the way around the part that hangs down from the table, also a flower in the center of the tablecloth. I tried moving them so they could all fit into one picture. The fellow with the rope also packs a holster and gun, while the other one holds a guitar. The dolls are usually covered with plastic to keep them clean, but I needed to remove the plastic to show them without the glare .
Last time i sent three pictures at once and maybe that`s why it never posted. So I will send more in more posts.
jac, you asked about my Doll Collection, well I am posting them for you to see.

Comments:
thank you again, Dot.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?