Wednesday, October 26, 2005

 

Horses

I just calmed down enough to go back and delete the duplicate post, so there is only one copt there now. No wonder it was taking so long to publish since it had to do the picture twice.
I tired from working so hard. It`s quite a job to make it alone. But, I still was able to use the right angle corners and the level while drilling and screwing the sides to the top and get those 2 shelfs in lever. Cut everything out in the shop, then brought in all the boards and put it together in my kitchen so it would be easier. I never could have gotten it in the house alone if had it already together. It measures 5 feet long x 3 feet high x 11 1/4 inches wide. Then I added trim along the front edges of the top and the 2 shelfs. On the other side of the room is a small picture window which , hopefully, lets in enough sunlight for the plants.
I`m off to check e-mails before signing off for tonight.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?