Thursday, September 22, 2005

 

A whole year later, Sept. 20, 2005

Been so long i seem to have forgotten how to change the topics and wrote the last post under last years post.
Just got the front half of my house roof redone by two of my sons. They did the back half just as winter started last year and had to wait till this year to finish the front half. Glad thats done. One less worry for this winter.
Couple months ago my three boys pulled up the pipe and point going to my in cellar well. They replaced the new point and new pipe into the well and added the line to the new water pump that I bought a while ago. I also replaced the liner in the cold water tank. But, they still need to drive it down a couple more feet. I already took a sample of the water and had it tested and it passed ok. Can`t wait as i don`t care for the town water with all it`s chemicals. The old point was so rusty that now I need to clear up the waterfrom the rust before drinking it.
Last month I made a small floor cabinet on casters for the bathroom, plus made a tall floor standard to hold the bathroom paper. I didn`t want to make more holes in the wall, so the standard took care of that.
This time I was able to correct the time posted.
Guess thats all my thought for tonight.
---------------------------
Sept. 21st. One real busy morning. Spent 2 hours just picking up roofing tiles or should say pieces, and black paper that was removed from the front of the house roof when the boys redid that roof. Had one of those huge dumpsters dropped off and it is almost filled with what I picked up this morning off the tarp and ground. Then tried to wash off the tarp. loads of shingle stones etc. stuck to it. Hoping to get it clean as my son uses it to cover his boat. real nice of him to loan it to pile the shingles onto. Much easier to pick back up. Glad that heavy job is finished. Now, it is 10:30 and I decided I earned a rest. So, hear I sit at my comp waiting for all those e-mails to finish downloading. Went out at 7AM and worked till a little after 9AM. Didn`t t5hink it would take that long, but also didn`t realize how far it would fill the dumpster. About a foot from the top and I was hoping to also clear out all the scrap wood from the shop. Have to check that out after my rest period.
Looks like a good day. One daughter already told me I shouldn`t have done that hard work, that I should have waited and let her and her intended do it for me. I know they would have, but guess I just need to keep my body used to hard work if want it to keep able to keep going. Habits are hard to break and i have always worked hard and never learned how to slow down , at least not until I know I have to.
Wrell, guess thats all for now.

Comments:
Doesn't give any clue, as to where you were for the whole year.
I am curious as a child.
:):):) means 3 smiles.
 
Jac, by now you might have aleady read my answer to your question. My comp crashed, bought a new one, forgot how to find my blog. Then Mr Haney mentioned his blog in a senior site we both belonged to. I visited his blog. them remembering we belonged to the same blog place, I was able to again find my own blog. So, a year it took me to re-find my blog and recall the password I had used before. And here I am today. :):):) returning the smiles across the waters back to you. Smiles are the best part of the days.
 
Jac, by now you might have aleady read my answer to your question. My comp crashed, bought a new one, forgot how to find my blog. Then Mr Haney mentioned his blog in a senior site we both belonged to. I visited his blog. them remembering we belonged to the same blog place, I was able to again find my own blog. So, a year it took me to re-find my blog and recall the password I had used before. And here I am today. :):):) returning the smiles across the waters back to you. Smiles are the best part of the days.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?